I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here I go again...but this time with a full Navy kit for free.


I hope no one will mind the huge file size of this kit. I don't know how I forgot to split it up but I did so here it is in it's huge glory. Please enjoy this Americana/Navy themed kit.

Download the 192MB kit by clicking the image.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Angela,

My son is in the Navy right now -- going on 7 years. I'm always on the lookout for Navy themed items and this kit is beautiful. Thank you so much for shaing it

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much! My uncle is going on a Freedom Flight in April. I'm making him a scrapbook of his Navy memorbilia and photos and will add his trip photos when he returns.

SueP1963