I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm back...with another freebie, finally!

Well...for anyone who was waiting on more military themed freebies I have to apologize. I've been MIA for a while. 4 months, for those keeping score. I hope you enjoy this alpha and I'll try to get more posted in the next few days. They may be totally random but I promise they'll always be fun. :) Click on the preview for the download.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. I can only imagine how hard that must be. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks for sharing the alpha--it's perfect for my 4th pictures!

Kim Sandling said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Please don't worry about what others think. You are the only one that knows what's best for you and your family. I'm glad that you were able to take some time to grieve and remember your dad. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! You are so wonderful for sharing this great alpha! Thank you for creating it!

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

my deepest sorrow on the loss of your dad.

thank you for the lovely alphabet - it's VERY good.

Melissa said...

I'm lifting you up in my thoughts. I'm sorry that you've lost your father and that all of the extra junk is going on right now. ((hugs)) to you.

Thank you for the alpha.

Cappuccino said...

Hang in there & follow your heart & your judgment, take your time healing within your comfort zone-Tks for taking the time to offer us freebies, they are very much appreciated