I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No time to chat, but here's a freebie Navy mini kit!

I really like how my Navy kit is coming along. It's taking me a while because it's so large, so I thought I'd post this mini kit to pass the time until the full kit is posted. I'm especially happy with how the ribbon trim turned out. My style is to make things that (mostly) look like "real" scrapbook stuff rather than digital, so I hope I've accomplished that here. Anyway, I have to go fix my husband's computer so enjoy the freebie and have a good night!

Click on the preview for download:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Lisbet said...

Nice to fins a new plays to look into

Anonymous said...

Good post.