I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two military themed freebies today

Hi everyone! I don't have a lot to talk about right now, but I wanted to post these 2 new military designs this morning. I'm finally inspired to create again so it looks like military is the way I'm going for now. You'll find, if you visit here regularly at all, that I bounce around from one theme to another and back again like an off balance pinball. :) At any rate, I hope you like them and I'll be posting another freebie tonight. Have a great Sunday!

Click on the previews below for download:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these freebies! My husband is a career Navy man too and is currently deployed overseas and these mean alot to me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these embellishments........My husband retired a few years ago after 28 years in the Army, so Military Wife has a real meaning. I wish I had been scrapping back then. lol. Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

Jackie said...

these are wonderful! as the wife of a career Marine, they will get LOTS of use! thanks so much!