I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Friday, January 25, 2008

Good morning & Freebie Overlay!

I had meant to post this yesterday but time just ran out on me. I've been going through a time where I don't sleep much so last night after a week of getting a couple hours a night, my body went on strike and made me pass out at around 3am. So I feel oddly rested today, lol. I'll spend the day playing in Photoshop, so I hope to have another freebie post ready for later today.


Speaking of freebie posts, I have an overlay for you today. It's 12x12 and looks really nice as a plain frame around 1 photo in the middle. It's got a translucent background of course, so it can be used in any color with any kits you may have.

Click on the preview for download.


2 comments:

Cat said...

Congratulations on your first post and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, keep it coming. Love the military stuff.