I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wordart freebie!

I love this new wordart! I didn't want to make wordart tonight but I'm so glad that I went this way. I made a full patriotic alpha set in the flag colors and made them 3D with a very glossy surface. The full alpha set will be included in a future military kit that I'm planning. Since my husband is in the Navy I'm going to make a complete Navy kit with tons of elements first, then move on to other branches because I don't want to leave anyone out, lol. It will be a very long time before any full kits are posted, but I do have several military pieces already finished so I'll dribble them out to you over the next few weeks if I get enough interest in the military theme.

Click on preview for download:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an Army wife, so I can't use the Sailor freebie... but I can't wait for everything else military you have for us!! Sometimes it's so hard to find military digi scrap supplies! Thank you for doing the military-themed stuff! ;)

Angela B said...

Don't worry Danielle, I'm making Army themed stuff too! :) I have so many ideas in my head right now that I'm having a hard time concentrating long enough to design, lol. I expect to have several Army items done very soon so check back in a while. Thanks for letting me know that you like the military theme things. I'm never sure what to make for freebies until I get feedback so I appreciate it. I'd better get back to work. :)
Angela