I've been offline foe a while but I'm working on getting my freebies back up and producing more for the future. I have several CU freebies that will be uploaded soon so check back.



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My first freebie, I'm so excited!

I don't have a lot of time to write but I wanted to get this posted as soon as I could. I love snowmen and I just adore how this face turned out. It's a little late for snowman postings but I just know that I'm not the only one who still has Christmas 07 pics to scrap, lol. Let me know if you like them because I'm planning on making a mini kit with this face being the main theme.

I know this is a tiny freebie but tomorrow I'll be posting my first paper pack freebie to make up for it. Have a great night all. :)

Click image preview for download.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore this snowman face. Thank you for sharing it. Tis an awesome first freebie. I look forward to seeing more of him. So the answer is yes re: the mini kit featuring this cute guy or girl lol.

Anonymous said...

I really like this snowman face-it's so sweet and I love that it's hand drawn. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I tried to download the file, but 4shared said it did not exist!